Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Found Buddy

I've found a new buddy who came back to Singapore recently for holidays! They came back last year too but guessed that I'm too young to remember them. They were none other than Uncle Phillip, Nanny Agnes's brother and his family members - Aunty Karen, Sister Sheryl & Celine. They stay in Australia all these years as Uncle Phillip has his business there and they came back to Singapore for holidays only once a year.

This time round, Uncle Phillip had returned to Australia last Saturday while Aunty Karen and her 2 daughters stayed back a little longer to continue touring round Singapore. That's when I got the chance to spend more time with the 2 sisters!

Sister Celine has been my buddy for the past few days when I'm at Nanny's place as we would play together, taking nap together, watching TV together and so many things together! I grew to like her very much...hee hee...you can see it from the pics below...




Wonder how would I react on Sunday if I'm sending them off at the airport...would I cry and don't let them go? Hmm...really don't know yet but I'm sure that I'll treasure their stay here more and see how things go on Sunday.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home