Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

One strong-willed baby girl!

We went to visit Min Xi the week before X'mas and she was so active! She would response to us when we called her name but she only smile at Aunty Heidi, her Mummy and not really to us. As according to Aunty Heidi, Min Xi had started to recognise people and she would need to take some time to get used to "strangers" like us!

I think I'm too happy to visit her and play with her that I almost forgotten that Min Xi is still a baby...maybe I don't have a younger brother or sister so I don't really know how to handle a baby yet! Mummy would have to continue to remind me to be gentle to Min Xi and not to do this or that...hmm...

This above pic was taken when Mummy tried to take a pic for both of us. I don't know how to go near Min Xi and I think she was also quite annoyed with my clumsiness! As I must have knock onto her at certain time when trying to get the position right!




At last, we both got it right and this pic shown that we were both pleased with each other positions now!

See how sweet was Min Xi at that moment! She is really an angel when she smiles! And definitely not when she's throwing tantrum at me earlier on...



(Double click the pic below to enlarge it if you want to see the different expressions of Min Xi that day.)



Here's a short video of Min Xi and me...don't penalise me if I'm too rough with her as I'm a "baby" too! Haha...



Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home