Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Bob the Builder Live in Singapore!

Mummy brought me to watch Bob the Builder Live in Singapore 2 weeks ago. It was held at the expo and this was the day that I've been waiting for. I saw so many kids heading towards the Bob's show the other day and couldn't wait to follow them right away too despite that Daddy & Mummy wanted to shop around other fair 1st! Well, think that my eagerness and anxiety was observed by them and we headed towards the venue not long after!

We parted from Daddy and went into the hall when we reached there. There was the merchandise when we enter but I can only see and cannot buy! Mummy said to me that they were too expensive as compared outside! Take the die-cast play set for example, outside is selling at $11.95 per piece but here is a straight $20! Too much a difference and no wonder Mummy shake her head and we went to find our seats.

Our seats were so cool as they were at the 3rd row right in the center from the stage! I was so excited by the props already, way before the show starts! Luckily there were free seat risers on loan to us, the kids to sit up high just as the adult and so we can watch the show without any blockage!

The show started and my excitement is still visible on my face. I really enjoyed the show very much! Some shots here that Mummy had taken with her handphone.


The show was nice but too bad that it was kind of short! Only about 45 minutes without any interval! And there was a little disturbance created by the "Kia-Su" parents in Singapore whom rushed to place their children to the open space right in front of the stage when it all started off with just 2 boys out of nowhere...they made my heart dying to join them but...



I still remember that I went to watch the show till now as whenever there's a TV shot on the show that week, I would pointed out to my nanny Agnes and inform her that I've watched it!

And this photo was the only souvenir that I've got from the show! A picture with a "card board" Bob!




Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home