Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, November 12, 2006

New Clothe

I'm wearing my clothe here. It's a gift from Mummy's boss, Uncle Jason whom never fails to get me a gift whenever he went overseas.

Well, I must thank him here through my blog! A big THANK YOU to you Uncle Jason! Cheers!

I've already lose count to the number of clothing that he had bought for me but I guessed that this suit is the most fitting one. There's one from Japan, a Hard Rock Cafe tees which I need to wait for months before I can fit in then there's one from Hong Kong Disneyland which after all these months, I still can't put it on...hmm...but it's always the thoughts that count! I'm not grumbling here but just stating the fact. Guessed that all Uncles are bad at choosing clothing for the young guy like me as compared to the Aunties. (Haha)

Hope to get more gifts from you, Uncle Jason and be it a BIG gift this X'mas! (Heehee)

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home