Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Comical Risley


Hi, hope that you still remember Risley who is just about 2 months junior than me. He's a son of Mummy's good friend, Aunty Yoke Ling. Well, their friendship started through a friendly chat over their dogs outside the NTUC superstore one day. Then from there onwards, they became friends and always keep each other in touch even tough Aunty Yoke Ling was away overseas at times. I've never been to this close with Risley before as he's always in our neighboring country, Malaysia. So we finally met up this time when they were back here.

Risley is quite fun and he would do funny faces in front of camera.



Our first meet up was quite an enjoyable one except that I think I've embarrassed myself and as far as Mummy is concern. Hmm...how should I put it? Ok, here's what happened the other day, I was so excited the minute I arrived at their place cos I saw the Thomas & Friends train set lying on the floor. So the minute I entered their house, I asked for permission to play and I got to play them. But I just want to play it my way so there was some kind of disagreement with Risley who had joined in after taking his bath.

Things got worst when Mummy wanted to go home. As I'm not done with the play so I cried! I think I've cried too badly and was ended up being carried by Mummy all the way home. Guessed that this is the reason why Mummy hasn't brought me to Risley's place since the last incident. They might be leaving this coming weekend again so I think Mummy should arrange for another meet up soon. Hope that I get another chance to play with the Thomas & Friends train set.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home