Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Friday, October 06, 2006

Playing PC game

Finally, I got my chance in using Mama's laptop! And I was introduced to Clifford the Red Dog PC games! So excited! But first thing first, I would need to learn how to use the mouse.

The word "Mouse" had confused me at one point as the mouse shown in Kipper's VCD doesn't resemble like this one so I was quite reluctant to say the word "Mouse". But soon, I got used to it and I know how to differentiate the 2 type of "Mouse".

The experience of using a laptop to play a game that I never play before is simply great! The sound and music that caught my attention, the movement of characters from the game excite me, the colorful pictures inspire me and many more! I would request to play with Clifford these nites and the time is just not sufficient for me to play on. It's always the sad goodnite or goodbye that I have to tell Clifford and there my game ends for the day.

Well, it's always better than none right? But under circumstances like I do behave well during the day then I get to play with Clifford...so I just have to behave.



Back to top

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home