Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Paul John & Myself


Mama took this pic for us and I love it so much! Do we look like brother?

I saw the tender side of Paul John today when Nanny Agnes shows us a little snail that was found in between the raw vegetables. Then Nanny placed the snail into a small container filled with vegetables. Paul John would handle the container with care and to ensure that he got all the necessities like food, water and air that it can breathe on.

I tried to hold the container but was scared of the snail too. My hands simply can't coordinate with my thinking...So after I peep on the snail, I would back off a few steps and went forward to have another look at the snail again. Think that I'm too timid here.

When Mama came to fetch me, Paul John showed her the snail too. Then she tricked me in believing that she was bringing the snail home with us! I panicked at that second and shouted "NO" right away! Not long after, I realized that I was being tricked so I held Mama's hand and ask her to go home...

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home