Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, September 03, 2006

My Pal

This is Brother Paul John, my nanny's son, my playmate, my brother and someone that I always "bullied". Haha, I'm not really that bad behaved but I just like to snatch his last piece of biscuit or the toy that he played at times.

Well, I guess that I'm just trying to get some kind of excitement out of boreness at that time. I was lucky that Paul John is one whom would forgive and forget the whole incident by the next day person. So we would play together and share the biscuits the next day again.

He would teach me new songs and some vocabs whenever he's in the mood to do so. He likes to read Mr Midnight by James Lee and he collects them.

See? He would think of me even tough I might be naughty and upset him at times. This pic here showed it all!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home