Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Cosy Corner at Home

This is the place that I retreat daily. No matter it's day or nite. A cosy corner that I can relax to have my milk and to watch my VCD before nap or bedtime.

Although it's just a kid's size sofa bed but it's something that belongs solely to me! Hee hee, cos' both Mama & Papa can't fit in so they can't share the cosy space with me. But they always lay next to the adult single size mattress next to my bed. We would spend our time together there watching my VCD or TV. Sometimes, we chat there on anything or everything like what I did at school, what I eat at nanny place, do I behave well and so on.

Not to forget to mention my sleeping pals - I have Pig, Baby Bop, Elmo, Tigger and Dino. Actually I have more pals but just that my bed is simply too "comfortable" so they have to be placed else where. Well, they are always around and not too far away. My very 1st pal would be the tiny Tigger Tiger that Mama had got for me before my arrival!

Oops, you caught me still with my pacifier on! Well, I still need to have it at every nap or bedtime. Just can't go without it yet at this stage. ZuuUpp..zUuuPp...


Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home