Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Brotherhood

Brotherhood...how do I derive to this title? I think Auntie Janet was the one whom had given me this title!

Well, we went to Auntie Cheng place last Sunday and I really had a great day there! I missed the company of Sister Janita and Brother Keith so much that when Mama mentioned about visiting Aunty Cheng, I was so excited and waited impatiently for that day to come! The main reasons for my excitement was there will be lots of toys to play with as well as 2 fun and lovable company!

Things don't always turn out right for a start as I kept making Keith angry over snatching the toy that he was playing and Janita so tired while she got to clear up the mess that I've made! But, they were so lovely that they forgive and forget the next minute and there we go, having fun together again.

Guess that Keith would love to have a younger brother just like me so that we can play together. And vice versa, I would love to have an elder brother too. Usually boys would like to play with boys and normally they have the same hobbies or likings. Both of us have a liking in toy trains, cars or any vehicles in nature so we clicked! Keith would show me his latest collection of toy cars while I never let him go out of my sight. As I constantly requesting him to play his toy cars with me while I'm there! That's how we are bonded and we can be so close to each other!

These shots were taken almost at the end of our whole day of fun when Keith & I shared his little piece of blanket! Just don't recall why it was so much fun but we just giggled and shared the blanket...


This was the video taken that day.



Back to top

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home