Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Continue on my Genting Highland Trip!

Hi there, nice to see you back!

Let me continue with my Genting Highland Trip with more RIDES that I've tried and encountered! We shall move on to the Outdoor Theme Park today!



This was one of the Kiddie Rides - Busy Bug carousel just for children about my age with the right height. There is a height limitation at all rides whereby some were being rejected due to either over or under the height specifications. So sad.

At all the Kiddie Rides, Adults are not allowed to enter the rides' area while we have to act like an Adult to enter the ride all by ourselves! I was lucky to be able to enjoyed almost all the rides that I've eyed or have interests with! All at the right height as what I've mentioned above!



This is the Kiddie Merry-Go-Round. I had this Tiger figurine going round and round, all without any safety precaution like the safety belt and so on! My legs can't even reach the stepping platform too. So I just hold on to the pole and enjoyed my ride!

Quite COOL huh!? Well, there's always some precaution reminder from Mama who would shout out to me "to hold tight"!



Then I tried the Elephant figurine and many others as well. I'm steadier and can manage all the rides just by myself!

At a few times, I even climb up the figurine that I fancied without the attendant's help as he was simply too slow to assist me!





This is one of my favorites - Rodeo Rider!

It was at first a NO go by Mama as I was quite short as compared to those that had went onto the ride but...Papa saw a little girl who was shorter than me and had completed the whole ride without fear. So I was passed to the attendant for this ride and there I go without turning back!

Well, it simply too difficult for me to pen down how I felt for this ride but...do watch the video below and you'll understand!


Back to top

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home