Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, June 26, 2006

1st Day @ School

10.45AM

Hey, I woke up this morning so reluctantly as I was so tired and feel like having more sleep but...the TV was at its "LOUDEST" volume while the curtains were drawn up! Oh Mama...

Soon after the commotion was over, I was all dressed up in my new school uniform! Put on the sporty Aidadas watch given by Grandpa and all ready to go! Oh, how do I look?

Thought of bringing along my car car so that I can share with my new friends but...Oh, I can't huh? Really?


11.15AM

I was lucky to have both Papa and Mama there for me on my 1st day to school! Papa drove us there while Mama accompanied me into my class just for that few minutes.

Wow, so many toys lying on the table when the school door was opened for us! I found a spot quickly and settled down to play with the toys not long after! And I had forgotten to wait for any teacher's instruction for me to work on. Well, to play on is better than miss it! Hee hee...

11.20AM

Then I got a shock to see someone so much resembling Sister Ting sitting next to me! Hmm...not to worry now as there will be someone there to tag along now.

11.25AM

I spotted more toys at the side! Aren't teachers bringing them over for us?

Think I can help her bring them over! It would be my pleasure.

Then...

11.30AM

Haha...watch out the video and you'll know what happen next!

Zzzzzzzzzz.......

Well, not a bad day at school anyway. I'm already looking forward to school tomorrow!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home