Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Pampered Ozzy

Hey, you won't believe how pampered was our dear Ozzy the Chihuahua...

Nowadays, he had become so choosy in his food and whenever Mama gave him some of his dog food, he'll wait for other food such as "TREAT-TREAT". Treat-Treat is our way of communicating with Ozzy if he's good and a treat of a doggie bone, biscuit, meat ball, bacon strip and many more will be awarded to him. So he would be waiting for his Treat-Treat every now and then.

At his naughtiest time, he would rather go on empty stomach for the whole day and pray for Treat-Treat! Well, usually, Mama would not give in but instead, she'll start lecturing Ozzy! Poor Ozzy...empty stomach with more nagging...I would not wish for that!

So, everyday when we are back from Nanny's place, Ozzy will be barking a lot for my attention! And when I entered his territory which is in the kitchen, he'll be eyeing at me in the first place then moving slowly towards me. Usually I would give him a pat then walk to his bowl and start feeding him.

These were the evidence of me feeding him one of the days! Well, I enjoyed myself pretty much in feeding Ozzy as at times, I would throw his food to one side while he dash forward for it. We were like playing a game of "FETCH" but in our game, the thing that thrown out, will never come back as it would end up in Ozzy's stomach! Haha...













Lately, I was forbidden to touch Ozzy while only under the supervision of either Mama or Papa then I can touch or pat him. This is due to me reacting in skin allergy whenever I touch him! My body will emerge with rashes if I used the hand that touches Ozzy to any part of my body...I must have my hands washed immediately after touching Ozzy so that the rashes would not occur!

This is quite sad to me and to Ozzy too. Wonder how would he feel when the pat towards him had lessen...If anyone of you have the same encounter before with your dogs and you have now solved the problem, do drop me a note to advise me.

Aunty Janet had just got a new pet which is also a dog, a Jack Russell by the name of Oscar, had given me the same skin allergy too...so I was instructed not to touch Oscar too...So how? Would need a solution so that I can feel the animals I like just like before. I had never got such a problem when I was a baby.

Ok, so much here on my skin allergy, will try to have a cover story on Oscar real soon. Do look forward to it! Goodnite.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home