Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Indoor Playground




Have you come across an indoor playground that is FREE, safe and so much to yourself while you don't have to queue for your turn for the rides?

Yes, of cos' it do exist, at least I've got one at home! Hmm...still don't get it? Well, let me show you my playground...





First of all, if you have a playpen at home, it would be a good spot to start setting up your own playground. Then you would need 2 mattresses, one thick and the other one slightly thinner.

Firstly, you place the thick mattress slating down the opening of the playpen acting as a slide. Then you place the thin mattress into the playpen by folding it in half and push the sides to have an opening in the middle acting like a shelter.




There, your own playground is up and ready to have lots of fun now!

I would make my way into the shelter and then slide my way down the slide...and if you are daring enough, you can dash your way down instead of sliding. I did and almost banged onto Mama who was taking pics for me in front of the slide...






I went up and down the slide so many times that the shelter is collapsing and resting on my back! Oh no...

Well, no fear at all as all I need is just to ask Mama to help rise up the shelter for me. Within a minute, it's up and more fun for me!






So what do you think of my newly invented playground? Its cool isn't it? Have fun on your own playground then!

Do note that it don't really have to pay much for some fun. Just need to be creative and enjoy what you are doing.





Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home