Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Saturday, May 13, 2006

A Casual Saturday

It's a normal day that I had woke up as usual about eight plus in the morning. I started my day with a bottle of milk then watch the TV. Had my bath after I passed motion...ee...yucks...(should I leave this line out?)

Then I played my toys till Mama is ready to bring me out for a walk. We went to the nearby shops by bus and I got to go to the Aquarium shop to see fish fish. Mama ended up getting more fish fish for me! So great.

As usual, I'll ask Mama for a ride when I see those car car, train train and many more...Had managed to get a ride on the Airplane and I just go up and down...Just like the feeling to be on it!

After the ride, we went to the toy shop as usual but Mama had mentioned NO toy toy to me again...that message was actually convey by Papa...well, no toy toy but Mama got me a white board for my Thomas & Friends magnets anyway. We went home after getting lunch and I had my share when we reached home.

Ok, time to stop here as I'm due for a nap soon...see you round when I've got new things to update you guys! Sweet dreams to me.

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home