Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, May 07, 2006

"Showing Off" Nite

"Mama had brought me along to her ex-colleague wedding dinner on Saturday. We were seated with a whole table of Sisters and Aunties whereby I don't know anyone there. But they seem to know me and kept looking at my direction. Kind of scary at first but once I'm used to the stares, I started to interact with them well.

On and off, I hear some compliments from them stating that I'm handsome, I'm behaving well, I'm so adorable and...Mama must be proud of me!

The food that nite was not really meant for me so while the rest were enjoying the delicacy, I had my own cake, biscuit and crackers. I had one and half bowl of shark fins as well. Yummy!"

"Half way through the dinner, people I don't know started to take pics with me. This is Aunty Gui Qiong and she had given me another piece of cake."

"This is Brother Meng Song, he looks so humble and macho to me. Hee hee..."

"And this is Aunty Hui Hua who is already a granny of 2!

Think I'm behaving so well that nite so Mama should be impressed and will bring me along the next time she attend any function or event."

Back to top

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home