Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Train Train


Hey, this is one of my coolest present from Nanny and family! It's a train set...doo doo, doo doo...train train come here, come here...

I was so excited that I kept talking to my new train train and Mama just don't get what I'm saying most of the time. Well, I'm just enjoying myself in my own world!

After a while, I just invited Jack jack and fren to join me in my play. They took a seat in the center of my train track while my train train & I just go round and round.

(Not long after) I cried and made a fuss when the track went out of place or my train train was out of the track! Then Mama called...and the worst thing happened..."Huh? So soon? Milk time and then bedtime??? Oh no..."

(Pause for awhile)"But...we just went a few rounds! Can I have 2 more rounds please..."


Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home