Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, April 02, 2006

New Spot with lots of FUN

"I've found a new playing spot together with god-brother Keith the other day at Aunty Janet's new house. This spot is supposed to be meant for a vase display but I ended up fitting into it perfectly! See the above pic to believe it to be true! Well, Aunty Janet had mentioned that she won't be displaying anything there so I'll get to have more fun every time I visit her lor."

"Both Keith and I had came up with an idea to play hide n seek with the rest while he was supposed to distract the rest while I hide inside the spot well. How he did it? Look at the pic above to have a better view!

Firstly, I fit into the spot nicely. Then Keith come over and block the spot so that no one can see me there! Isn't it perfect?

Well, there are simply so many ways to play there...I just enjoy climbing up to the spot then jump down from there, then I try to turn myself 360 degree within the limited space, and ..."

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home