Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

To School Soon!




"Oops, so sorry to let you see my back view huh...not intentionally but purposely...

Can you see the wordings on my T-shirt? It says 'OTS House' and do you know what it means?

'OTS House' stands for 'Overtimes House' and meaning to do overtime at a house...haha..."



"Well, just kidding you! It's my school uniform! The school's name is Tots House. I just happened to cover the first letter while taking this pic.

Great news! I'll be attending school in late June onwards! So exciting when Mama & Papa brought me there this morning. I get to meet my new friends today at school. There were so many toys to play and the teachers were nice too. But time was rather short that not after a while when I've just settled down to play the toy toy, Mama asked me to say goodbye to my new teachers and friends! Kind of sad...but my Chinese teacher to-be, gave and pasted a star star sticker onto my palm and console me...

By the way, how long is June away from now? Is it tomorrow, the day after or next week...hope that day will come soon."

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home