Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, March 06, 2006

Botanic Garden - Have a soccer ball to spare?




"Can you see that I'm dashing towards the big green field in Botanic Garden? Such a big field without any obstacles, and I'm free to run about anywhere I want! The feeling is so great and so much fun...wish to be here every weekends!

Actually I'm running after an object - a mini soccer ball! (Giggling away)

Want to see my stunts on it? Here you go..."

"I was trying to throw the mini soccer ball out here...but before I throw it, I've to look left and right first, just to ensure that I don't throw onto someone. Ready, 1, 2, 3...THROW!"

"Then I tried to kick. Firstly, I squat to stable the ball near me. Stand up and get ready to action. Then I have my 1st kick out! Got the feel after the 1st kick so follow on with more!"


Back to top

6 Comments:

  • At Tue Mar 07, 10:03:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You really had a lot of fun activities in your blog. However, your dressing code often doesn't match well with the events. You have to take note of your dressing code inorder to show your personalities.

     
  • At Tue Mar 07, 11:05:00 PM 2006, Blogger Skyy Low 刘乐天 said…

    Haha! That's cool! Ok, will look into it. Me find it presentable anyway.

    Btw, I can't be too high maintenance or else my Papa & Mama will be poor! Or can you sponsor some nice clothing to me?

    Thanx in advance! :)

     
  • At Tue Mar 07, 11:16:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I dont agree with his prettiest aunt.He look smart with whatever he is wearing.He look unique

     
  • At Tue Mar 07, 11:24:00 PM 2006, Blogger Skyy Low 刘乐天 said…

    Hey, whoever you are, thanks for that! Anyway I do look good myself lor. Pls vote on my new poll if you have your own thots too! Thanx :)

     
  • At Wed Mar 08, 09:14:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I mean that the dressing code wasn't suitable for the event. He should wear something more sunny to show his "energy". Don't you find him from "China" in that event.

     
  • At Wed Mar 08, 11:18:00 PM 2006, Blogger Skyy Low 刘乐天 said…

    No prob lah. I just like my own style. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home