Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, February 27, 2006

Update on Keith


"Hey, take a look at my god brother, Keith. Do we still look alike? Not that alike rite? I'm just trying to act cool here in this pic while he's trying to put on his best SMILE!

Keith is now in K1 and according to him, he has many girl friends ... so many till he can't count them using both his hands! Wow! Envy him man!

He has been so nice to me that he kept bringing his toys to me while I visit him on Sunday. He even hold my hand and brought me to his room for more toys at one point till Auntie Cheng asked him to stop! Think he missed me much. I'm so fortunate.

He had shown me his caring brotherly figure too when we went out for dinner. Cos' he tried to hold my hand and lead me the way but I'm just not too keen into that. I just want to walk on my own so I was like struggling and pushing away his hand ... kind of bad for me for not appreciating his goodwill ...

So sorry Keith, let me hold your hand instead the next time you come over my place ok? I'll share my car car with you lor."

Back to top

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home