Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Do you call this a MESS?

"What do we have here? See, these are just part of my possession! I've got car car, lego, musical instrument, beanies, gun, phone, bucket, puzzle and many more ... I'm looking for something to play with when I'm awake this morning but I just couldn't make up my mind on which one ... so I pulled out the drawers one by one. Take out the toy one by one too. Still I'm unsure of which is the right one for me ... hmmmm ... wonder will Mama know me best?"

"The search for that particular toy is still unaccomplished after half an hour ... what really am I looking for? Not this and defintely not that ... and just when I'm about to give up ... "

"I think I've got it but not quite really the one yet ... could it be inside the plastic ball? Let me tried to open it up and have a closer look inside then!

After a while, I think I gave up and so I went to the room for my VCD then I think I heard Mama calling out to me - 'Skyy Skyy ... keep your toys please ... ' It MUST be an imagination moment that makes me heard those words so I choose to watch my VCD in peace. And I did.

When I stopped to look for another toy in the living room again after a while, I just saw Mama keeping those toys. Isn't she sweet? I can start my searching in no time now."


Back to top

2 Comments:

  • At Mon Feb 27, 10:56:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mama isn't doing the right thing. She spoiling you without enforcing the right discipline.

     
  • At Mon Feb 27, 11:22:00 PM 2006, Blogger Skyy Low 刘乐天 said…

    Hey, not that Mama arent doing the rite stuff but my action is simply too fast for her to react! This scene was done when she turn her back just for 1 min! I got a scolding from her but I had chosen to act blur and watch my VCD after that! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home