Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Saturday, February 18, 2006

On the rides again



"Hi there, I'm always on the ride to nowhere in particular! See? This time round, I've got to ride on Mama's most hated character's ride - Garfield!

Haha ... she was so reluctant at first but then she gave in to me lor! I even requested to have pics taken ...

So cool huh ..."

"This is another ride that I beg to have when we were out for dinner one of the days. It was there at a corner of the food court that we went to. Although the ride wasn't in nice color combination but as long as it moves, I'm ok with it!

Hey, before you go, PLEASE kindly vote on my blog, at the right-hand side and under my blog's archive. Do give comment as well if there's any so that I can improve on it.

Thanx, and do drop by on my updates regularly."

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home