Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, February 16, 2006

This One dedicated to my Papa!

"Hi Papa, let me tell you a secret!

You're my GREATEST playmate! You always teach me new playing technic that give me much playing pleasure. I knew that I've no patient but your innovative invention on how to play a toy always last my attention longer! So cool at times, even Mama thot that I learnt them myself ... so let's keep that a secret to her, ok?

I knew that I might be too energetic at times while I can't sit still, so often I've strained every of your nerves! PLEASE forgive me! Remember that I'm still a kid ... I'm might be playful but I'm thoughtful too at times. I would bring you the water bottle, pass you the newspaper and share my car car with you ... and many more ...just name it Papa!

Last but not least, I want to shout it loud to you: I LOVE U, Papa!"

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home