Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, February 02, 2006

1st Day of CNY


"I had my very 1st long jeans today with a Blue long sleeve shirt! The minute I'm done, I was asked to strike a poise, another poise then more poise...until I'm almost broke down...with my hand on my head! Hee hee...

We went to Uncle Alvin place for CNY gathering. It had been a wonderful day as Grandpa kept telling me and others that I look SMART! So proud of myself that I just kept smiling and giggling away. Then came 2 new faces - Tami & Gordan. My cousins from Papa relative side and we play along for a while..."

"It all started well as we all play as cooks, I prepare drinks for Tami then Gordon cheers his drink with mine. But slowly, I got bored and slowly...I disappear to look for something more interesting!"

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home