Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, January 22, 2006

1st Time Driver

Driving is the controlled operation of a vehicle, which is a motor vehicle such as a truck, bus, motorcycle, or car, etc.

Driving includes knowing how to operate the mechanisms which control the speed and direction and the braking of the vehicle, and especially includes knowing how to do both safely.


Skyy has his 1st lesson on...

"I've got my first tiny moving red car from a Uncle that I don't even known. So much smaller than the one that Ah Gong bought for me. I can sit into it but not this one!

Never drive before such a tiny one with a box! There's 2 sticks on the box which is used to move the car around, moving forward then reverse, turn left and then right. I try to move both sticks at the same time and I found out that my hands are too small! I can only move one stick at a time so my car always go straight and then bang onto the wall, chair or whatever!

I like to see the lights on the front of the car when it moves...then it dies down when I stop moving the stick on the box! I've so much fun...wonder will there be a smaller box but bigger car with more lights?"



Back to top

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home