Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, January 02, 2006

Jogging Day

It's was raining cats & dogs last nite and I could hear Papa saying this to Mama - "No need to go Botanic Garden tomorrow liao as the ground will be very wet...so dirty and ..." I was like feeling down suddenly as Mama on one hand had told me that we'll be going for jogging early in the morning with Ozzy then the thought of being wet and muddy sounds horrible to me!

"Wake up Skyy, time for milk milk lo...Skyy Skyy..." and I just felt the milk running down my throat the moment and Oops! I was late for the jog! Why Mama didn't wake me? Oh no, how about Ozzy, does he got to go jogging without me? Mama...!

Suddenly, there's a phone call and I was awake! Yes! We're going to have a morning jog now! Yeah! Ozzy was already waiting at the gate with his scarf on, so cool. A free ride was given by 3rd Aunt and there we are...at the Botanic Garden!

Look over there! That's Ger Ger and Ozzy!


Oh, you don't know who's Ger Ger? Never mind, show you who she is the next time when you visit my blog lor! See you soon.



Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home