Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, December 25, 2005

X'mas Eve just Over, then came X'mas Day!

While on the way to the Hotel on 23rd Dec, Friday's late afternoon...

"Hey, look at my hair style, not again right???"

"Here I am outside the Orchard Parade Hotel Ballroom waiting to witness Uncle Manfred & Auntie Dew wedding dinner! I'm already so busy as so many people are asking me to take photos with them...sorry Uncle Manfred, I'm still the hottest guy tonite lor..."

X'mas Eve at Home this year!

"This is the log cake that Xiao Yi had brought over, looks so delicious huh. MUST get a big piece later, Mama..."

Time to see what we got for X'mas...

"I can go play baby basketball now Mama!"

"Why it turn out NOT to be toy car...afterall, I just pretend to say that I want anything else except for car car mah!" (My cousin, Keith Koh)

"Wow, a monopoly just for myself! Wait, who will play with me then? Not Keith for sure!" (Keith's elder sister, Janita)


"And look here, who you think they are with the slippers covered their faces? So funny man! Hmm...must be the Popeye & Olive lah! Haha..."

X'mas Day Party

"There will be more party tonite, with my girl frens coming over too...Let me take a nap first then I'll keep you guys update on the party tonite! Wishing all out there the BEST X'mas ever! Cheers! "

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home