Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, December 18, 2005

My Big Day...becomes a big hair day!

"Today is my Big Day as I was appointed to be the lucky boy to open my Uncle's wedding car door after he had fetch my Auntie to-be back from her home! The nite before, Mama told me that we have to wake up real early today & I've make it happened by waking her up as early as 6am in the morning!

For sure, I've impressed her today! Not sure will that get me a treat or a trip to the shopping centre for more toys...

Then the most horrible thing happened to me! A pair of hands with some transparent jelly things was reaching out to my hair & at the moment, I recalled that I was screaming away! The next thing I knew was...I appeared to be ..."



"I've tried to look up at my hair but ..."



"Here's a close up! Can you see wat's up there on my hair?"



"Hmm...u can't get it too? How abt me lowing down my head? How isit now?"



"Still can't get it? Oh, never mind, let's try the side view!"



Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home