Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Where's Heaven?

"Mama is missing our Boi Boi, the Maltese who had gone to a far away land...she used to ask me to call Boi Boi my big bro while Ozzy the 2nd bro. But the day never came as he's gone to Heaven as according to Mama on 24 July 2005! Where is that place? Is it far from my home? Can I reach there by MRT? Mama just can't tell me how far but to say that Boi Boi will not be back...

Mama told me that Boi Boi will enjoy his life better there while there is PEACE...Big Bro, have fun and enjoy your stays there, ok?

This pic was taken in the earlier days when Boi Boi reach our home. I wasn't even there yet!"


"These 2 pics were taken when Boi Boi was smiling away happily."


"And these 2 when Boi Boi & Ozzy clicked as ONE!"




Back to top