Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, January 15, 2006

On a Joyride Again

"I'm a good boy, a good boy today and I got to go Pasar Malam (Nite Market) with Mama! My very 1st time to take those rides!

I'm the only one taking the Panda ride at that time, going round and round just like the wheel on the bus...go round and round...

I lost sight of Mama one minute then I saw her again...lost...seen her...oh no, I'm going round again!"

"This was the BEST ride for the day! There were so many lights in so many colors and I'm going up and down, round and round again! But I like it! I saw a big brother let go his hands during the ride and I follow. The feeling was great then I heard someone calling...'Skyy Skyy, hold tight, must hold...' And the feeling was GONE! Arrrhhh...then I tried again and the same voice in the background emerged! I quickly hold tight to the handles and enjoy my ride!

Hmm...wonder will I get to ride it again?"




Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home