Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Kipper

"It's been raining the whole nite before and day now! Totally spoilt our plan to go Wild Wild Wet today! So disappointed! Saw Mama had got almost everything packed yesterday...Well, there's nothing to do now but to watch my favourite VCD!

Here's Kipper the dog, what a cute and adorable dog rite? I like to watch it as there's adventure after another! The stories are so different from the others that I've watch so far."

"And there's this greeny Frog that always appear but he got no name in the show!"

"This is Tiger, Kipper's best fren ever, they do almost everything together in the show. Do you have a best fren? Me still looking for one as I'm still young. But I think both Papa & Mama are really my best frens now as they often play with me whenever they are free. Tiger is always a follower and is very timid at times. But he pair up well with Kipper during their adventures."

"Here's one close up of Tiger, he's actually a schnauzer, a kind of breed for dog."

"And here's the Pig and Arnold whom are also Kipper's best fren! Pig is funny and very greedy while Arnold the little one reflects just like Pig. Arnold don't really speak well now and it's just like me but we do speak some words that can really amazed people around us at times!"



Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home