Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Awaiting for that day...

"Awaiting for that day that I can dig into the goodies, mandarin oranges and put on my new clothings! That particular day is a day for all to celebrate and have fun! That's our Chinese celebration day for the Lunar New Year.

My nanny's place was already full of the CNY decorates, goodies and many more. The whole house looks like it was painted in RED just for that day!

The goodies shown here are just part of it as according to Mama but it's ok cos' the only thing that I take is the CHOCOLATE! Yummy...got to ensure that they are saved for me! Maybe the SWEETS are also for me! Hee hee..."

"These ORANGES are for the elders, so that I can exchange them for a red packet or ANG BAO on that day! Don't let them know that it's my plot or else no $$$ for more car car..."

"Here's some of the new clothing that Mama had bought for me. Think it'll be another round of fashion show for me that day! Hope that my hair will be spared this time!"



Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home