Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

While traveling ...

"On our way to Nanny Agnes place this morning was quite an enjoyable one. Actually it's always been enjoyable on the way there. We normally travel by bus except for occasional ride by Papa's car car!

Like to travel by bus because I get to hold Mama's EZLink card and then to tap on the card reader...get to see more car car, bus bus and (M)RT...bird bird flying here and there too.

1 important thing is that I must have a seat all by myself, I can't sit on Mama's laps as I'm a big boy now.

The bus that we took will always stop by the bus interchange and I often try to alight there! Cos' there's a big shopping complex after you went up the escalator. I like to visit the toy section...as I get to see Elmo, Barney, car car, bus bus and so many toys for me to touch and feel! But...9 out of 10 times, we don't alight there...sigh..."



"Came home tonite and I can't get to play the VCD I want! So annoyed that I felt my whole body burning and so I tried to take my shirt off! Why no no? Why no no?? Why no no???"











Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home