Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Dreams came true & NOT just that!

"My dream of more long hours of play with many others had came true! Mama brought me to Auntie Dolphin place for their CNY gathering on last Saturday. I woke up as early as 7 plus in the morning and just couldn't take my nap that afternoon too. All because I'm afraid that I might miss out the visit if I had overslept.

The day had actually started a bit late as we started the visit only at about 5 plus in the afternoon. I was so excited the minute I was there...

Beside all the toys, toys and yet more toys lying all over the living room...there were 3 beauties awaiting to join me...

"They are of course attract to me based on my attire. Don't you think so?"

"See, Zosia & Terzie came and took pictures with me. Don't envy me huh!"

"We played the toys for a while and I got bored so easily that I kept looking for new ones that I can played slightly longer. But, they just can't make me get hold of them any longer! I almost dished out all the available toys in the room from any corner! Then...we act as professors...see who got the most professional look?"

"Terzie and Jewel took turns to take pics with me too and I think I'm quite popular among the girls...hee hee hee..."

"Just when we were all having more funs, the same old familiar voice appeared! 'Time to go home now, pls help to place back the toys!' Oh no...not so early, Mama..."

"I can only dream on for more of this kind of gathering of Mama's whereby I can have so much fun and friends to play with...well...I shall dream on!"

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home