Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Lazing Away

"I thought I was dreaming and heard my favourite song - the wheel on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round ... Skyy Skyy ... wake up ... we'll be late again ... Skyy Skyy ...

Then I felt something on my hand. I'm about to see my dream car car in a very big shop with so many toys while I get to move around freely. No one there to snatch anything from the shelves except me, myself picking up toy after another. Papa & Mama were there too and they did not stop me from doing anything.

The sound appear again ... Skyy Skyy wake up ... time to go Auntie Agnes's place now ... Skyy Skyy ..."

"I wouldn't believe that I was lazing away if Mama don't show me this pic. Can still remember that Mama was grumbling about me woke up early when she's off from work then late when she need to work! Well, I just can't help it.

This close up shot of me lazing away is just so sweet! Isn't it?"

Back to top

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home