Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, March 02, 2006

4 Wheel Drive

"I got a night out with my Jeep the day before. It was a gift from Grandpa. Usually I get to ride it only at home with my playmates like Barney, Elmo, Dog Dog, Polar Bear and many others. That night I got to ride it downstair at the void deck opposite my block. It was much spacious there as compare to my block.

I tried to drive it round and round just like the wheel on the bus - PEEP did in the VCD. But I'm just too tired on that way of driving so I tried to lift my Jeep up! Ahhrrrrrrr...I tried but...it's just too heavy!

(It isn't heavy...it's my JEEP...)"






"Then I tried to do something more exciting...so I drive real close to the wall see if I'll rub the wall! If no, I'll try again and again for perfection! Wow, isn't it COOL?"




"Soon, I get bored again, so I chose to give Ozzy a ride! Think he enjoyed the ride as well as the breeze in the night too. Wana join me on my next ride?"










Back to top

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home