Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Saturday, March 04, 2006

A Day at Work

"A long long day for me today but kind of enjoying and fulfilling anyway! I had my very 1st ride on the LRT on the way to Aunty Janet & Uncle Bex new home! And I got to travel by MRT too before LRT. So great! Mama & I sat right at the front wind screen of the LRT and I got to see the track, buildings, LRT station real close! So shiok!"

"The minute that I reach Aunty Janet & Uncle Bex new home, brother Keith dash out to welcome me! He brought me right to the master bedroom where sister Janita was and share his car car with me. So nice of him. We played while the rest were busy with cleaning around the house. Then after a while ... "

"... they started to pose like the model again! Think they still don't defeat loses to me on the last Future Model To-be contest! Well, their latest poses were quite COOL anyway! Then Aunty Janet started calling out for our help!"

"Here it goes, I helped to remove the double-sided tapes from the 4 corners of the living room table. Bit by bit, side by side ... still not that bad as at least, I tried my best! I even kept the place clean too!"

"Hard works always pay! Cos' I got a treat on the Oreo biscuits. Mmmmm ... yummy! Can I have more?"

"More treats as we went downstair to run arrear for Aunty Janet - to get some masking tapes. I got to ride a car with Keith but seems like the car is just too small for both of us! You can read it from Keith's face!"

"Lastly, I got to ride the bike all by myself when getting dinner! Yes, I won't mind for more work in future if there's such goodies in returns!"

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home