Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, March 20, 2006

Zoo - Animal Friends

"Hey, still remember that I've to share with you my found treasures at the Zoo last update! Here you go!

That's I've met up with so many friends at the Zoo! Thanks to Papa for capturing their pics for me. Take a look at them here - Pony, Duck, Parrot, Deer, Fruit Bat, Tortoise, and so many more...that I can't place all of them here. Will do it if there's chance, ok?"






"I just can't resist this cute little creature's charm at first sight! So I share my sweet sweet with him. Or maybe is a her here. Hmmm...how is it? Nice? It tickles me when I feed him too. So adorable."

"I'll update my encounter with a pony at the Zoo in my next update. Do watch out for it, ok?"


Back to top

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home