Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Zoo - Treasure Hunt


"Hey, have you ever tried playing treasure hunt at the Zoo? I tried the other day and I started off knowing nothing in mind of what & where my treasure will be!"



"My first stop was the wishing fountain. But the minute I'm there, I'm totally blank! What am I looking for? Is it the fish in there? Or the coins that people had thrown in?"



"Could my treasure lay there in between the deers? And how am I going to enter their territory to see if my treasure is there? Will there be danger?"


"Or maybe I can tried going over the fence from here. The deers were so far away from here so I think they would not notice me. Should I do it?"



"Hey, relax! I'm not so stupid to go over the fence to look for something that's not quite exist! Haha, me just testing whether are you moving on with me!

It's really a place full of treasures here, at the Zoo! You just have to find it yourself! I've found mine in this trip, that's JOY! Share with you more on my next update then. Cya."

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home