Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Botanic Garden - Come over Bird Bird!



"Hey, tell you something about Botanic Garden...beside the big greeny field, there's so many bird bird...

I watch on, on their movements. So free and they take off when they flap their wings slightly. I tried to flap my arms too but they just don't bring me off the ground! Why? I just wana be like them, fly here then there...so cool.

They sound like they are singing here...groo groooo...groo groooo..."

"I tried to go after bird bird but I always failed to go near them!

Initially, I would go real near to them then I tried to hold one of them. But...I fell! Well, I'll stand up after that and tried my luck again. Of cos' I don't succeed from there after serveral tries!

Soon I came up with a new strategy - that's to act like I'm not eyeing on them but to take a stroll near them. Moving bit by bit but then I realise that bird bird is also moving slowly away from me too! That's when I've decided to stop aftering them cos' they are simply lovely. So why must I go after them? Why not enjoy the stroll with them then? Do try it on your end. It's kind of COOL too!"

Back to top

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home