Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Botanic Garden - Fun with Ozzy around

"The weather that afternoon was simply fantastic and cooling! Not just I enjoyed the run, kicking the ball, Ozzy enjoyed it too! Here's some of the pics as proof! Isn't he adorable and comical with those expressions?"

"I tried to play catching with Ozzy too but it was simply too tiring for me! I ran after him on this side then he would go that side...

When I called his name, he would dash even further...just like getting a shock from the devil! But when Mama shout to him, he would dash rite back to Mama's side! So amazing, how did Mama do it? Maybe I just have to imitate Mama's voice the next time I shout out Ozzy's name! Oooozzy, Oooozzy...Oooozzy!

It's really a funfilling day for me. We tried to fly a kite too but it won't successful due to the wind not strong enough. Or maybe, I'm not skillful enough! And we got real close to the swans when a boy at about my age fed them with bread crumbs. I almost touched one of their beaks but Mama pulled me away! Why? Can't I touch them or give them a pat?

Will defintely ask for next outing at Botanic Garden again. Hope that all my Aunties & Uncles + Cousins will join me too! Then I can have more pics to share with you, my readers!"

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home