Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Zoo - Pony


"Hi there, here's the pony that I was refering to the other day!

It all started out with a small slice of carrot...which was laying on the floor next to my pram and he saw it! So he moved slowly towards me. We greet each other then the carrot was gone! So fast in action! He was so adorable and charming.

We chat for a while then he moved real close to me that I quickly open up my legs to avoid his touch! Still he managed to touch my knee cap and it was like...kind of tickles...I was like giggling away by then.

Am afraid that I can't share with you the details that we've touched on that day but you can find it out yourself at the Zoo!

This article will sum up my day at the Zoo! Hope you enjoy and do invite me along if you are dropping by the Zoo the next time. Thanx!

Back to top

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home