Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Help needed PLEASE!


"Hi there, needed help here...my birthday coming next month and I'm running out of idea on how to spend it...I'm turning 2 yrs old on 9 April! Cheers!

My hobbies are as follow (just in case you need it for reference and making a suggestion...)

  1. Singing
  2. Playing Car Car
  3. Jumping Up & Down
  4. Dashing when no one is holding my hand
  5. Sliding down at the Playground's slide
  6. Feeding Ozzy
  7. Splashing water when bathing
  8. Swimming
  9. Reading my new Thomas & Friends board book
  10. Scribbling on my magic board
  11. Watching Animation or Puppet VCD/DVD
  12. On the air-con when Mama or Papa not in sight
  13. Counting with the lift display screen either going up or down
  14. Talk to my fish fish
  15. and many many more...

Well, get to know me better now? So, is there any suggestion from you? Do drop a note on the comment link at the bottom right-hand corner if there's any. Thanks a million..."

Back to top

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home