Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Friday, April 14, 2006

My Day

"I had an enjoyable day on my birthday last Sunday! To start off with the day was a big gift from Aunty Patty - an ELMO birthday cake!

The design of the cake is simply Elmo with wordings - Skyy is 2! And yes, I'm 2 yrs old now! So great! The cake taste great too as all my guests enjoyed it. Just kind of sad to see that Elmo is being divided into pieces and eaten up! Oh no, no more Elmo!

My guests - My family and Nanny's family attended my day. I was showered with gifts and yet more gifts, just like a pampered child! Papa & Mama even put up the same tees that I was wearing - Sesame Street tees in blue featuring all the famous characters like Elmo, Bert, Ernie, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Oscar and ..."

(This was my Elmo birthday cake.)

"I've got some great pals to have fun with too that day. Here we have Keith, Paul John & Janita while Mary Ann, Ryan & Charlene not shown here. There were screaming, laughter, cries, shouting, giggling and so on during our presence there, we must have awakened the quiet neighborhood that night! So sorry..."

"Had received too many presents that I don't know which one to play with but this driving piece is one of my favorite and also one that I long to have the last time I went to Toys'R'us! The hat is just too big for my small little head at this moment but it can fit on right for Papa!

Other than this one, I received 2 watches, one from Grandpa and the other from Grandma! Great minds do think alike at this point for them! One is a sporty Adidas while the other is an adorable Disney Mickey & Minnie Mouse.

Received a whole set of train plus tracks toys from Nanny and family. It was actually chosen by me! Hee hee...Other gifts are toy Airplane, playing mat with a train track drew on it and surrounded by great scenery, clothing and hey...what did Papa and Mama got for me this time round??? Nothing in particular again just like my last X'mas! Oh no..."

Back to top

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home