Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Friday, April 14, 2006

My Birthday just OVER!

Hi to all, so sorry for not updating the past few days...well too busy playing my new toys...

I received an Elmo birthday cake specially made by Aunty Patty! So great! Well, the gathering was at Grandpa's new coffee shop and only family members attended. I had so much fun and received so many presents (mainly toys)!

Then I got to ride many different rides as well as my 1st adventure on the inflated playground found at most Pasar Malam (Night Market) today!

Tried to post some of the pics here for you to see what's been going on the past few days but seems like the sever is not functioning as normal. Will try to upload them the next round then.

Do watch out for them!

Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home