Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Monday, April 03, 2006

Any thoughts from you?


Hey, have you ever met up with situation like your Mama or Papa board a crowded bus with yourself and both of you can't find a spot to settle down?

You were just a toddler at that time so your Mama or Papa must carry you and try to find a seat to settle down fast but sad to see that all seats are occupied while no one is willing to give up their seats to you. Isn't this scene very familiar to you and has been happening almost on all kinds of transport? On the MRT, LRT...I often see old lady or man struggling to balance themselves in a crowded bus when it was moving…some kids of my age got to stand and hold on to the pole too if there’s no seats for them…what actually went wrong here? Maybe I’m too young to understand that but why aren’t the bus big enough to accommodate all of us? Or there will be lesser people on the bus on every trip so that I can choose the seat I want? Or kids like us don’t have to travel on crowded bus but in luxury car or taxi?

Well, not all human beings are bad lor...we came across this middle aged lady with a little girl (should be older than me) on the LRT one day. The whole LRT was packed and I just couldn't fit into the favorite spot which is right at the front wind screen where I could look at the way it go up and down. I was quite sad and standing next to Mama then the lady called out to me "Hello boy, you want to take a seat here?"

It was so sudden and what I knew the next moment was I was sitting next to her. Poor Mama got no where to sit but to stand a few foot away from me. The LRT moved on and this lady simply put her hands around my waist and to ensure that I don't sway from side to side or knock onto the wind screen. She even talks to me and calm me as she's a total stranger to me. Well, I had forgotten to inform her that I'm not afraid of stranger but just acting to be shy. I stayed quiet and calm throughout the whole journey.

Then, just when I was enjoying the scenery during the ride, that little girl pushes the lady hands away from me. Oh, she was jealous...was it because I'm too charming and frighten that I might snatch the lady away from her? Oh man, I just don't be bothering and carried on with the ride...

The lady even mentioned to Mama that I'm such a well-behavior boy! So proud!

I’ll try to figure it out some day then I’ll share my thoughts with you, ok? :)


Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home