Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Friday, April 07, 2006

A King Treatment


I was treated like a king the other day at Aunty Cheng place while Mama was working during a weekend!

The day started with a warm welcome by sister Janita and Brother Keith! They prepared loads of toys for me to choose and were extremely friendly to me.

Soon after a short play on the toys, there was a treat to the playground, my favorite! Think I must be dashing too fast whereby Aunty Cheng couldn't catch up with me so both Janita & Keith did. They must be exhausted by chasing after me and called out to me to be careful and slow down. But I just couldn't stop as my excitement level will rise to the peak when I saw the playground!

I've actually caused my Uncle (Nanny's hubby) in spraining his back when I suddenly dash out to the playground one day! He tried to chase after me but had a fall instead! Mama and Papa ended up driving him to see a Chinese physician and paid for the charges. Think this was not the worst part but Uncle couldn't bring me out for a walk after the fall for quite some time. So during that period, I'm always wishing for a walk after my dinner and it never...got fulfilled. Only occasionally by my Nanny Agnes. This had made me learnt a lesson.

Oh back to my treatment at Aunty Cheng place - After having so much fun, I got my second shower of the day, followed by a hearty meal of home cook porridge then a good afternoon nap with Janita & Keith. Sweet dreams all the way then more fun play and watching VCD till Mama & Papa fetch me up in the evening.

I've never failed to enjoy myself during the short stay at Aunty Cheng place as there are so many toys, VCDs and most of all, sister Janita & Brother Keith's companions! Thank you to you all for giving me all the sweet memories while I'm always looking forward for the next visit!


Back to top

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home