Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Saturday, April 22, 2006

A Night Out at the Pasar Malam

Hey, had updated on my blog that I got a fruitful trip the other day with Mama to the Pasar Malam. Remember?

Pasar Malam means Night Market in Malay and you get to see these Pasar Malam being set up at different corners of Singapore here for just a few days or weeks.

This pic above shown me on a particular ride that I simply enjoyed! Wonder did you ride it before? Do you know what ride was it?

Yes, you are right! It's the merry-go-round ride with different type of vehicles. And I had chosen my favorite Train Train that day.

But you can also see that I'm quite sad when the ride stopped moving and got to leave...

Tried looking at Mama with my sadden eyes and hope that I can have one more go but was...you should know what happen next, right?

But my sad emotion did not come into the way as I got another ride! That's to ride a 'Doo Doo Train' alone! Yes, the whole train train just by myself! So proud. The pic was captured when it was in motion hence it tends to be blurred!

'Doodoo doodoo...doodoo doodoo...'


Here's another ride with different creatures that goes up and down then round and round! Kind of giddy and I couldn't locate Mama when I'm up there.

But I can hear it loud and clear -
'Skyy skyy...Skyy skyy...'


Beside those rides, I had my 1st adventure on the inflated playground!

I was like a countryside boy that never enter the inflated playground before, so my eyes were opened wide and kept staring at the playground for a minute! Then when I landed on it, I just kept saying 'Wow...wow...wow...' in the first few seconds...

Next, I was spotted to be running around, going up the stairs and slide down from the slide! I've even tried to dash down the slide at times instead of sliding down! So much fun and I never got myself hurt when I fell!

Then there was this road block by a BIG fat boy whom is taller by me by one head size at one point of time! He just stood there and reluctant to give way...so I made a U turn and left him alone! (SMART move huh!)

I carried on with my exploring in the playground until a smaller size and younger boy grab hold of my hair and start pulling! OUCH! Luckily Mama was there to help and got the boy to release my hair immediately! He got a scolding from Mama but was let off soon after! Well, I didn't even make a cry at that point of time but was kind of loss on what was happening anyway...

The day ended shortly after that leaving Mama carrying a sticky and stinky me home! I think I had sweet dreams that night.

On our way home tonight, when we were passing by the Pasar Malam spot, I asked Mama for Train Train...but sad to say that it had already been moved away since days ago!

Back to top

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home