Skyy the limit

Skyy the limit

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Down with Flu & Cough!

"Seems like it's the Rainy season with lots and lots of flu virus in the air lately! I was also a targeted flu virus victim! It all striked off just like that on Monday morning! The fluid just run down my nose by itself and continuously.

So here we were on our way by bus to see Dr Lee first thing on Tuesday morning. Mama had accompanied me as usual.

Just can't help to be upset that I'm going to get more 'tian tian' (sweet sweet in chinese but Skyy's way of saying medicine)! I just hate the thoughts that I'm going to be forced to take them! I still prefer the chinese tian tian that is in powder form and just need to mix with water and take them."

"It's been a long week and I got to visit Aunty Janet and the rest at her place on Good Friday. Beside Keith and Janita, Cousin Ryan & Charlene were there too. We had so much fun and Aunt's house had suddenly become like a childcare center in some extend.

One minute someone shout, the next minute someone cried, but I was cool all the time. I took my nap there soon after we reached as Mama & I were the first to arrive. Uncle Bex were so nice that he on the aircon just for me during my cosy nap. Just forgotten what dreams I had that day...must be a good dream I guessed."


"Sigh, back to reality...almost reach Dr Lee's clinic now...

Better start praying that there will not be too many types of tian tian...Oh no, oh no..."






Back to top

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home